Employment with Kenai Cache Outfitters
Join Our Team
Join the Kenai Cache Outfitters team for your summer adventure and enjoy all that the Alaska Kenai Peninsula has to offer. Alaska truly is the “Last Frontier” with spectacular views and wilderness not found anywhere else in the world. This is the place for the outdoors enthusiast to experience it all from world class fishing, hiking, kayaking and nature viewing all at your doorsteps. So what are you waiting for? Your outdoor adventure awaits you.
The Kenai Cache Outfitters has openings in the following categories:
- Drift boat fishing guides
- Fish processors
- Rafting guides
- Store clerks
- Hike In Guides
- Guide Apprenticeship Program
- Office Assistant
- Accounting Specialist
- Reservations Specialist
Pay & Benefits
- Fishing Guides: Paid on a percentage basis plus tips. We also provide all the equipment at no additional cost and arrange all trips.
- Fish Processing (rinsing and vacuum sealing fish): $10 an hour
- Store Clerks: (Tackle Store & Fly Shop); $10 an hour
- Shuttle Driver (shuttles drift boats to and from launch); $10 an hour
- Office assistant $11 per hour
- Accounting Specialist $15 per hour
- Reservations Specialist: $12 per hour
- All employees receive an in store discount on merchandise.
- All employees receive scheduled days off.
- Employees work 6 to 8 hours on scheduled days.
Housing is available to employees who sign a season contract. Our season begins the 2nd week of June and ends on the 15th of August for summer hires. Some employees may stay through September based on seasonal requirements. Potential employees should arrange for air travel to and from the Anchorage International Airport. Subsequent travel to our location (1hour 30 minutes travel time) can be coordinated through the Homer Stage line which provides a shuttle service to our area.
The Kenai Cache is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against sex, color, race or creed.